Monday, March 5, 2012

Not enough hours .....

..... in a day to get through everything I want to do!  I sold my blue-trimmed traditional-style baby shawl yesterday, so there are only two left in my Folksy shop; a mint green trimmed and a pale yellow trim.  So it's off to the post office shortly with a parcel.

Thankfully the weather is lovely this morning; sunny, breezy and mild so the walk will be good.

I had planned to start a major college project today, so I guess that will have to be rescheduled - and I have been asked by a family member to make her a pair of beaded earrings, which I have yet to start. And I have two big skeins of gorgeous mossy green chunky wool that are calling to me - no idea what they want to be, but I'm dying to get started, whatever it is!  There are two crochet scarves waiting to be photographed and listed on Folksy, and I found a super-easy pattern on www.knittingpatterncentral.com for a long-sleeved shrug that would be perfect over a sleeveless tunic I have been planning to make from a vintage 1960s pattern ... and yesterday I found a large bag of multi-coloured glass pebbles that I have a few ideas for as well!

Note to self - stop faffing and get on with it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got plenty of ideas - congrats on the sale too!

    ReplyDelete