Monday, February 13, 2012

To sell, or not to sell?

Well, I know it's been a while since my last post - to be honest, I've been quite busy with Christmas (yes, it has been that long!), college work (exam, assignments, placements) that I've been neglecting my blog.

Motivation has been a bit - well, missing, in the craft department.  However, I've decided it's kick-up-the-bum time, so it's time to let the world know that this blog exists, and to share what I love making.

So.  The camera is charging, the hand-crafted goodies are piling up, so I'm going to have a go at posting some photos - oo-er, missus!


I made this little wooden heart brooch a little while ago - the fabric came from an old blouse I was throwing away (I love to recycle!), and I picked out the centre of each little flower with a silvery peel-off sticker, before varnishing and adding a brooch back.  You can buy this from my Folksy shop, http://LittleOwls.folksy.com if you fancy a handmade Valentine's gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment