Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Holiday Time

Off to Cornwall for a few days to stay with my mum in her cottage - I usually get overloaded with inspiration whenever I go away, anywhere!  I'm taking some yarn and a giant crochet hook so I can finish a chunky scarf I started yesterday.  Although I do know of a wonderful wool shop in the nearby town where I can happily spend an hour or so ..........

For a couple of days we will be 'ladies who lunch' (and then sleep it off in the conservatory). I'm planning at least one beach walk with my dog, so maybe I should take one of these?


If you are planning (or even already enjoying) a half-term mini-break, I hope you have a restful and inspirational time, and come back buzzing with ideas and motivation for the spring.  I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment